Wednesday 12 July 2017

Moda Building Blocks Quilt - BIG ONE

Massive quilt from Moda, with the blocks of various designs and sizes - and I totally enjoyed longarm quilting it for my new customer, Birgit. It looks fabulous in both solids and patterned fabrics. Hope it will be appreciated - the quilt is a great example of collaborative work between two creative people. ;)
It was not easy to take photos of it due to its size - hence I dusted off my blog and uploaded large pictures here for those who would want to see the details! I love to hover over the details when looking at other people's quilts. :-) Click on the photo to open it in the original size.
For the brave quilters who would consider tackling this piece, here is a link to this quilt pattern.

Pattern: Moda Building Blocks
Size: 84"x96"
Longarm quilted with SoFine thread 50wt














4 comments: